What is Brevo?
Brevo is a SaaS solution for relationship marketing. The company was founded in 2007 by Armand Thiberge and Kapil Sharma and offers a cloud-based marketing communication software suite with email marketing, transactional email, marketing automation, customer relationship management, landing pages, Facebook ads, retargeting ads, SMS marketing, and more.
- Brevo is an effective and great email software for Small to Medium businesses. (So not enterprise.)
- They have great free plans and even on paid plans, it is one of the cheapest email software you can find.
- I found it easy to get started.
- The email editor lives up to expectations, it is fun to click a newsletter together
- Automation isn’t as elaborate as for instance ActiveCampaign, but very effective.
- With all the features you expect, Brevo is worthy of your newsletters.
Brevo Vs Mailchimp
Brevo’s Most important features
- Drag and Drop Email Editor: Brevo comes with an intuitive drag-and-drop email editor. Here you can choose from a variety of pre-set elements to customize your email design.
- A/B testing: Optimize your emails by testing multiple subject lines and picking the winner.
- SMS: You can also use Brevo to send SMS and autoresponder messages.
- Landing pages: (in Premium and Enterprise plans): You can use Brevo to create landing pages from scratch or use one of their professional-looking templates to help speed up the process.
- Bounce Management: You get access to a log of soft and hard email bounces. Hard bounces are removed automatically.
- Reports and Analytics: All of the must-have email marketing metrics as well as email click-map, google analytics integration and geo-tracking
- Opt-In Forms: Brevo’s subscription forms are dynamic. You can customize them to fit your brand. The more sophisticated features include captcha verification and automatic data population (so people don’t have to fill in their name etc twice)
- List Management: You can easily manage your mailing lists. Import, export, and edit contacts.
- Email segmentation: Segment your audiences based on your subscriber’s demographics, actions taken, and lead scores.
- Email Marketing Automation: Brevo offers plenty of email automation functionality. For example, the workflow editor lets you target leads based on their on-site actions, web behavior, email engagement, etc.
- Transactional Emails: Through SMTP, you can directly send transactional emails. For instance receipts and order confirmations, and password resets. Etc!
- Email Templates: Brevo offers 65 pre-made email templates to quickly get started.
- Chat: Include a chat function and place it on your website for immediate 1:1 communication with site visitors.
- CRM: Brevo has a sales and marketing CRM included. In the CRM you can centralize all of your contact information and set follow up actions.
- Fantastic customer support: In addition to live web chat, you can also contact their support team via email and phone. The Brevo site also has a knowledge base with helpful tutorials and FAQs. Our interviewed users say they like the speed and knowledge level of the support team.