In this video, you will learn How to Make a Static Content Slider in Elementor For FREE. A static slider can be a slider with icon boxes, image boxes or a simple text slider and can be used for general purposes like testimonials, reviews, services, process steps etc.
- Install and activate the Elements Pack Lite plugin on your WordPress website.
- Go to the page where you want to add the carousel and edit it.
- Click on the “Add Element” button in the WordPress editor toolbar and select “Elements Pack” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose “Carousel” from the list of available elements.
- Configure the carousel settings, including the number of slides, slide spacing, transition duration, and autoplay settings.
- Add your content to each slide. You can add images, text, buttons, and other elements using the drag-and-drop interface.
- Preview the carousel to make sure it looks and functions as expected.
- Publish the page when you are ready for the carousel to go live.
That’s it! You should now have a static carousel on your WordPress website created using the Elements Pack Lite plugin.